Monday, April 13, 2009

End of Winter Semester!


On behalf of Jason, Thank Heavens the semester is over! 

Jason had a busy semester, full of Advanced Physiology, Advanced Physiology Lab,  Microbiology, Microbiology Lab, Senior Biology & Student Development (that one was required for work).  But this was his last busy and full semester of his undergraduate degree. The last term will be filled with a few exercise & religion classes and the last semester, this fall, will be a reduced load with taking Biochemistry, Biochemistry lab & Research & Thesis. 

Unfortunately, the fun of studying isn't over just yet though, Jason is scheduled to take the Dental Admission Test (DAT) June 2, so he will spending his days for the next 7 weeks in the library preparing. Poor Guy. 

As for me, I have been working as a babysitter for two adorable girls, ages 2 and 3. I also recently started working in the gift shop at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Both jobs and a recent calling in the Relief Society are keeping me busy and I look forward to afternoon naps when I can take them. =]  But its nice to be busy since Jason isn't around to keep me company. 

4 comments:

The Danielson said...

Congrats Jason! thats awesome.
Now hurry back to Az. we miss you guys!!!!

Jennelle said...

aw yes...I remember those days all too well. I didn't see Brady very often during the DAT studing days...Good luck Jason!se

Brady said...

Yeah Congrats on being done with that crazy load!! and Good Luck studying for the DAT! When you think you cant study anymore SN2 reactions just tell yourself that you only want to have to take the DAT once! You'll do great!

The Cutest Allens Ever! said...

Congrats! that is exciting to be one step closer to your goals!:) So....I heard a rumor about you? just wondering if its true?:)