Thursday, February 25, 2010

Deacon Turns 3 months and then 4


So it has been a while since we have posted anything on the blog..... I hope that we don't wait so long for the next post. We have moved back from Hawaii and are now living with the parents for a couple of months.

It has been so long since a post; Deacon has turned 3 and now 4 months old.

In the last two months Deacon has been getting really good at the balancing trick (some people are not fans of this but its fun and he smiles ear to ear at 'his' accomplishment).
Matt and Gina gave Deacon this cool outfit. He looked really good.
The above is Deacon at his 4 Month photo shoot. He is getting so chunky.
He's been bitting his bottom lip and 'chewing' on his 2 little fingers more often, to which we have noticed....
This last week Deacon has two teeth on the bottom (Hard to see in this pic but, they are there) He is growing up so fast.

Why is it when we were kids the summers dragged on and on and now that we are older it feels as if we run by a different clock?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at your little guy growing up so fast! He is so cute and I can't believe he has 2 teeth coming in! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I love the top pic of Jason and him. He is getting SOO big! We were noticing that at chruch last week.

Adam said...

Hey...it's about time we get to see the little guy on here! It has been awhile. He really is getting big! What a handsome little man.

The Newmans said...

Don't I know what you mean. Carlyn is ONE!!! It goes by SO fast. He is just adorable...I love the picture of the "balancing" act! Too cute!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

Holy cow he is getting so big!! He is just growing up so fast I cannot believe it! We cannot wait to meet him! I mean I feel like we already know him. Miss you guys tons!

Randy and Sarah said...

Wow, he is growing so quickly! I can't believe he has teeth already, poor little guy. Hopefully we will be making a Mesa trip soon and we can get together!

Sarah

Kristin said...

I miss Deacon! He is growing so fast! I miss you all. The pictures are so cute! He does look so proud of himself 'standing' there :-)