Saturday, September 10, 2011

One post at a time & I'll finally get there...

I have much to catch up with...especially since it's been a year since I've posted anything. I get so overwhelmed because it has been so long and there is SO much to catch up on that I just don't post. But I gotta catch up. So here it goes...

The other day I was pulling weeds in the yard, I wanted Deacon to come out and get some fresh air so I brought out a toy that I knew he'd play with and went about my weeding. I didn't hear anything for a bit from him so I came around the corner and found him like this...

He must of wanted to cool off, cause he was sitting in water. That or he was bored and trying something new. He's so funny. He is full of the funniest facial expressions, I'm glad I caught a few of them.

No comments: