Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mr. Fashionista

There have been several times over this past year, when Deacon didn't like what we picked out for him to wear and decided that he wanted to pick his own outfit out.
Like his 'aloha' shirt that was about 6 months too small (I hadn't taken out of his drawer) yet, he insisted on wearing it.
And he couldn't decide on which tie to wear to church, so he wore 2.
And the numerous times he wanted to pick a shirt to wear. So he emptied his whole drawer to find the perfect one. It would sometimes make us late, but he was happy.

And on this particular day, he decided he couldn't leave the house without his tie.
Oh I love this little man.



On a side note...we went to feed the ducks at the ASU research park down the street. And those ducks are psycho. And the geese are freaky. They are huge and in your face. I thought they were going to eat me. I got a little freaked out and honestly, they were scaring me. My reaction made Deacon scared. Oops. We had to reassure him that he was safe and not to be scared. Hopefully I didn't scar him of being afraid of ducks...
However, I did remain standing the whole time.


No comments: