Friday, April 27, 2012

Father & Sons

Deacons growing up so fast that this year Jason decided to take him to Father & Sons.
So the boys packed up and headed down to Mt. Lemmon in Tuscon with Kevin & Preston Baker.
About to depart..


Relaxing.

That sun is Too bright!

 
I love camping!
Doing what boys do best, climbing.



I remember camping at Mt. Lemmon one time with my family growing up, but its been too long. Jason said it was beautiful. And pretty interesting, the mountain had 3 ecosystems...desert all the way to pine within just a few miles.
Jason said they had a great time, eat chili & rice, made smores, talked, played, slept, hiked, played more and came home. 

While my 'men' were gone, I got to enjoy some nice 'me' time. 
I got my wedding ring inspected and cleaned and re-dipped,while I waiting up in Scottsdale for it to be finished, I window shopped & picked up some 'chick flicks' for later that evening. Picked up my ring, went and got some Arby's for dinner, baked a chocolate cake {I never get to have chocolate cause Jason doesn't like it, so it was a real treat} and enjoyed watching some movies. I think I watched 3. 
Uninterrupted. It was lovely.  
But I was happy to have my boys back the next day and hear all about Deacons first camping experience. He loved every minute of it. And while I missed being with them-especially because it was his first time camping, it was rather nice to do whatever I wanted to do whenever I wanted too. 


No comments: