Sunday, June 10, 2012

She's Engaged! 

Jason had to go to work, but while he was gone I helped Jeremy finalize the plans to surprise her and 'pop' the question. I had be sneak-a-ly been asking her what her ideal proposal would be. So I got some good ideas to pass along...He decided on asking her on the top of South Mountain at sunset. Perfect. Dad watched D so I could go help Jeremy with getting stuff for a picnic then take him to Kendilyns work where he would be waiting for her to get off work in the parking lot. He decided that he would just sit on a bench in the parking lot near her car, acting very casual. 
Then he sent me on my way. 
But I didn't really leave. I left the parking lot and went to the parking lot across the little street. So I could still watch. Ha ha. I saw her come out of her work and walk along the long parking lot toward her car. Then she stopped. She must of spotted him. They walked to each other and gave each other a big hug. It was very sweet. 
Im so bummed, I tried to take a picture of it, but my battery on my
 phone didn't have enough life to take a picture. 
I left shortly after that cause I didn't want to be creepy. But got the full story the following day.
 They drove to South Mountain ate a picnic dinner, both too excited to eat actually. Apparently Jeremy has this weird fetish with chewing on things, Everything I guess. So he decided that he would "chew on the ring" he was going to ask her with. She hates that he chews on things and discovered it was a ring. He asked. She said yes. And so She is engaged! 

WIth them being in different states and only seeing each other maybe 2 before the wedding in August, they asked Jason and I if we would take their engagement pictures that weekend. 
Stressful. I made Jason do it. He did a great job. 



Gotta get the shot....good job honey!

 


We had a fun time playing during their outfit change...


Congratulations Kendal and Jeremy! 
{Although you are crazy for getting married in August in Arizona}, 
We're excited for the big day, August 18th!




No comments: