Monday, August 11, 2008

SAIPAN!


On the plane, on our way.
P.s. neck pillows are a Great investment!

Guam.

It was after dark by the time we flew into Saipan, so sorry, no aerial shots of the little island. This is the view from our apt/hotel room.


We're in Saipan (a little island in the Pacific Ocean) doing some marine research with the Biology Department Chair. We're having a great time and trying to see lots besides working hard.
We'll add more and update when we get the chance...which might not be until we get back home. We'll be back in Hawaii August 19th. (Even though we leave here on August 20th, gotta love the International Date Line). See ya soon!

4 comments:

Jennelle said...

aaaw! so jealous. You know I was supposed to do that before I graduated in 2004 but they didn't start doing it until I left. Dr. Goodwill just got my hopes up and then destroyed them. He still knows that I am mad at him for that =o)

Anonymous said...

How fun you guys! we are so jelous! we cant wait to hear all about it! and how fun michelle you get to spend your birthday there, right?

The Jackson Family said...

Hi Michelle!! It's Jessica from school! Wow so i just found your blog and you are looking so great. Come visit my blog and say "Hi" at jacksontrio.blogspot.com. I hope all is going well:)

the Hess' said...

I just had to post and wish you a Happy Birthday. Looks like you are have a 2 week vacation/Birthday party.. Love yah girl.. Your are the sweetest.