Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The best things in life last forever!




I am of course talking about my Gorgeous wife Michelle. I have never done a blog entry so this might get a little crazy =).

Yes, I am 25 years of age and I still can't stop myself from being a kid. I am surprised Michelle does not have to tell me not to touch things in the store (except I have never broken anything in a store unlike someone I know. Ha ha ha), knock on wood.

School has been CRAZY with all of the assignments, tests, research, and much more. However, we always try and find time to enjoy life and the time we have together.
We recently gave ourselves a pizza party one night when we felt really overwhelmed with school. I can only remember one time besides that night that we ordered pizza here in Hawaii out of the 2 years we lived here.
















About a week ago we were able to go to "BODIES. The Exhibiton." with some classmates. BODIES was fascinating to say the least. The human body is such an amazing creation. Because BODIES was next to the mall, after the exhibition we meet up with some really good friends of ours and it looks like they started playing dress up in Forever 21 when Josh and I left the store.
We also had to get our fix of Panda Express when we were there (I really like that place).








Halloween is coming and Michelle has the bug that bit her Father =)....... She started decorating the house and I think has not stopped adding things. The house looks really nice, so now it's our turn soon to dress up ourselves.... I really want to be a ......... well I guess I should keep it a surprise but, it's not a woopie cushion.


1 comment:

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

BAH HA HA HA HA!! Jason in the whoopie cushion is the greatest sight to see! :) All I can think about is him bending over and making the sound effects for the cushion while flopping the opening around!! Hope you guys are having a wonderful week!