Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Man Tag

Oh freak- I've been tagged.
Here we go....
A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the End of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
Alright people here are the facts and details.
What is your husbands name? Jason Scott Ellsworth
How long have you been married? It will be 2 years November 22.
How long did you date? A little over a year
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? That would definately be me.
Who said I love you first? Jason
Who is taller? Jay
Who can sing the best? Tough one. But I'll say Jason
Who is smarter? We tie for first
Who does the laundry? We usually do it together. But then again, it depends on who has time when the laundry is overflowing.
Who pays the bills? He does.. Thank you!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason
Who mows the lawn? BYUH lawn people, but if we had one Jason probably would.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but Jason often helps, or every once in a while he'll make it.
Who drives? If we had a car...I think we'd 'fight' to each have a chance since we both like it--although Jason does more because he can be quite the front seat driver
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? um...me
Who kissed who first? Guilty, it was me. {I had to do something, I was moving back to Hawaii the next morning =] }
Who asked who out first? We just 'merged into it'. But "officially", it was Jason
Who wears the pants? Its 50/50 in this relationship. =]

No comments: