Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is "Papa B's" 60th Birthday!
(my Dad, he coined that nickname through one of my friends)

I am so lucky to have him as a father;
he is a wonderful example of hardwork and love, among many other things. He has been through a lot in his life, but is still optimistic for things to come.
He has a wonderful heart and loves his family more than anything. We love when he gets frustrated and says, "Gooosh!"

I love how when he feels the spirit he blames it on allergies.

I love his big smile.


I love you Dad!
Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

loven it! said...

Happy birthday PAPA B!! that is funny because we call jeff's dad papa john! also you make a beautiful red riding hood!! looks like you had a fun halloween!! that is so cool you are there with your brother!

Trevor and Lauren said...

I really like this picture of you and your Dad, you should put it up somewhere.

Jacob and Lauren said...

That is such a cute picture of you two! Oh, and I got that plate from my mom but I think she got it at Hallmark.