Saturday, November 8, 2008

Picture Tagged.

This ones for you Heather; Yes, I finally did it! =]) 


The fourth picture in the fourth folder was.....

This picture was taken out of a window in the stairwell of the hotel/apt complex during our trip to Saipan. 
(We didn't have a beach front view, so this had to suffice. haha)
 The water in Saipan is crystal clear with not a wave around. 
The perfect conditions for snorkeling. 
I love that there is storm brewing out in the ocean.  
Just were the water has changed colors is on the other side of the reef & where the ocean floor drops about 20 feet; 
it is the most gorgeous blue I've ever seen. 
Thats  also were Jason was being watched by and spotted a shark.  
Thank goodness he got bored with us and swam away! 
Good memories.

3 comments:

Miss Gina said...

Love the picture! It reminds me of when we were in Hawaii with you both!! Memories of Hawaii with Matt are my fondest so far, I try and think of them when I am having a hard time which is just about everyday :) I miss you both!

Jennelle said...

what a great picture! You should frame that.

Sara said...

As you would said Michelle...."dannnnnnggg!!!" I miss you soooo much! Still waiting to hear back about my car...not sure what I will get next? Maybe a mini cooper? :)