Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Under the Sea"...Baby Shower!


Lauren & Kendilyn threw me the most beautiful baby shower a few nights ago, Sept. 14.  
It was a "Whale/Under The Sea" theme.. Including all the fixin's... homemade sail boats, whale crackers, a chocolate fountain, bubbles, little umbrellas for the drinks...Adorable!  No detail was left untouched, a huge Thank you to the both of you for the time, effort and creativity you put into it! It was perfect!
And thank you to all of you that came! =)


Sarah & I.

Nanako, Eryi, Francis and Sione

Tara, Aushra and Jen

Jasons Mom, Valerie & sister Tressa.



8 comments:

The Danielson said...

How fun! I can't believe you have a month left. You look AWESOME!

The Tafuna Family said...

that is possibly the worst photo ever of us, well, me anyway.
i had so much fun though, and it was so good to see you!!! cant wait for little mj to get here

Sonya said...

I love the little sailboats. Really cute!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

AH! I cannot believe that Channing and I were not at your shower! :( You are so beautiful and look amazing Michelle! We cannot wait to meet your bundle of love! We love him so much already!!

loven it! said...

how fun! i wish i lived in hawaii so i could have come!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! and How fun that Kendilyn, Tressa, and J's mom were able to be there! You look beautiful!

kendilyn said...

LOVE YOU MICHELLE!! it was our pleasure to butter you up. I can't wait to be an aunt!! :)

LHall said...

I am so excited for the "three" of you. I loved looking at all your pictures. We all wanted to come to your shower! If only....

Love ya,

Lloya