Thursday, April 8, 2010

Date Night??

Jason and I try to 'go on a Date' once a week.

This we learned from our former Bishop. He and his wife are great examples, in all things, but in the many years they have been married they can count the number of times they have missed date night on 2 hands. How wonderful!

Since Deacon has been born we haven't been the best at this. Since D is getting older its allowing Jason and I to finally get back into the swing of things...even if we get to bring him along or do something at home.
We do anything from going out to eat to watching a movie at home or in the theater to walking around Target {yes, I am PERFECTLY fine with that being a date} to arts and crafts. I just love the time I get to spend with Jason and Deacon.



We have been able to go out to eat at AZ88--we love that place. It has great memories of when we were dating. Going to see Avatar in 3D with all the Ellsworth men --thank you for letting me tag along.
A few weeks ago, Grandma Valerie watched little D while Jason and I went to see Alice in Wonderland. Jason claimed to have rented out the theater...we were the only 2 in the whole thing. It was great. {I guess thats what happens when you go see a movie on a Wednesday night.}

Despite the critiques and the reviews we both really enjoyed it.


Last week we went to watch our nephew Tate play in his T-Ball game. {He was so cute & did great} Afterward we went out to eat at a favorite place of ours..even though this is the first time we'd been in years....
It was delicious, just like we remembered it. With the most amazing salsa verde and spinach cheese sauce. Yum! Not only was dinner so good, but the company was even better. It was great to spend some time with Jason as well as little D.

1 comment:

trevor said...

Oh I miss that place...and great Mexican food in general! HAHA Lauren and I also went to see that movie at Laie and there were maybe a handful of us.