Monday, July 7, 2008

Passport!

I know its rather bizarre to some people that I don't have a passport; that is up until recently.....

Professors always go away for research here in the biology department and they often take students to help, so when I overheard a professor say he was going to Alaska I told him, "Take me!" He had already arranged the plans and picked the students so he said, "wanna go to Saipan?" I quickly responded, "you better believe I do!" Since Jason & I are in the same major I asked if Jason could come too, he said, "sure". He told me we needed passports if we didnt have one already. (Jason got one when he went on his mission to Mexico.) I've been wanting to get a passport for a long time now and this ended up being the perfect excuse to finally get one.
I've always wanted to travel the world, and this coming August Jason & I will get to venture out just a little. The research trip is "all-inclusive"; airfare, housing, food & we even get stipends. We're so excited to get just a taste of another part of the world as we go to Saipan! Yahoo!

1 comment:

AlexisTexas said...

i am sooo incredibly jealous. seriously-get all the travels in that you can! i wish we would have done more before the lil' tyke came along. not that we can't now-just a bit more inconvenient and expensive! sounds like a blast.