Saturday, October 24, 2009

The first 10 days


Deacon has been so good to Michelle and I (He has his moments).  He is waking up about once a night so we are enjoying that.  Many people have told us that they like to trick you so we hope he does not decide to switch things up.  

I almost think Michelle wants to wake up more often...........I say this because last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw Michelle sitting up cradling the baby (so I thought)  It turns out she was sleeping sitting up with her arms as if she was holding Deacon to feed.  It was the funniest thing.  I guess she said the night before she woke up doing the exact same thing.  What a kook!    


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!! That is so funny!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

that is crazy!! oh what an amazing baby!! that is so great!