Thursday, December 11, 2008

What A Week!!

This past week has been quite eventfully, to say the least.

We had a friend that wanted to make some Korean Food, so we offered our house as he lives in the dorms. Needless to say, our apartment almost burnt down as Jason had to make a run for and pull out the fire extinguisher.

With it being finals week, Jason & I have been non-stop studying and completing papers and assignments.

And to top it off there was a flash flood on Oahu; since we live on the bottom floor of our complex, we had about 3 inches of rain in our place. Not fun. The only reason we woke up was due to a frantic phone call from Trevor, {who lives in the next building and who's apartment also flooded} informing us of what was going on outside.

Jason has one more final to go and I have my completed senior research paper and project to turn in. I cant wait for the week to be over and to put our house back in order.
More details later. I'm exhausted & off to bed.

5 comments:

loven it! said...

wow! i am so sorry! sounds totally crazy! maybe you'll be able to look back and laugh about your crazy week down the road! good luck finishing up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That sound crazy! Sorry that it happened. You guys need to come home! WE MISS YOU!!

Lorflor said...

wow and wow - wish I was there to help with your apt. Good luck with finals!

Jaime said...

Wow Marj! Finals is crazy enough without all that! Your Korean food incident reminded me of many memories in our apartment with Karri! Hahaha, I'll be there in two weeks! Hope I get to see you guys! Love you

trevor said...

cant wait to see the photos.