Friday, December 19, 2008

I got my Hair did..

Its true, after about 7 years I finally did something new to my hair.
I had been wanting a change for a while and so for Christmas Jason set up a hair appointment for me with one of our good friends Jenny Ross (who is amazingly talented). I had some ideas of what I liked, but basically put my trust in Jenny and had her do whatever she thought would look good. About 4 bleachings and 8 hours later, I was very happy with the results.
Thank you SO much Jenny for all your time and talent!

10 comments:

loven it! said...

wow! you look like a new lady! looks great!

Jennelle said...

So cute! I love it...really...I really really love it! It looks great on you.

natalie said...

Although I kinda miss the long black hair, this look is super cute and sophisticated. And now you and Kendi look more alike than me and Kendi. hahaha

The Danielson said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING!!! I love it so much! HOTTY ALERT!

Kristin said...

Michelle! It is beautiful! Any ideas for mine?

The Newmans said...

It looks so good! I love it!

Farrah said...

Michelle, I love it! It makes me want to cut mine. It was fun to see you at church! Next time make sure you stop by primary to chat! =)

Levin said...

gotta love the short hair! you look stunning but you always do! Enjoying no school?

LHall said...

Michelle,

I opened your blog after months of neglect (confessions) and I saw your hair and LOVED it. It looks sophisticated and free and the color is fabulous.

Also, seeing all the lovely Hawaii pictures made me want to catch a plane. Ahhhhh.

Love you,

Lloya