Monday, December 29, 2008

Time to Catch Up!

Its been a while, but I finally have time to update.
Christmas break was such a great time! It was so fun to be back in Arizona once again. It was a quick trip and we wish we could have visited more people, but we'll be back there before we know it once again.

Jason & I spent the night at my parents house Christmas Eve and so we spent Christmas morning with them.
Slush, Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, and the famous "Poppy McMuffins"

The Art & the Artist.
Beautiful job Kendal!
Nonny, Mom, Kendilyn and I.

Poppy & Nonny (my moms parents) and Jason & I.

After visiting with Poppy & Nonny, we made our way to the Ellsworths for the rest of Christmas day. We opened presents, ate a delicious meal and played lots of games.

Brennen, Tate & their new toy.


Look at Tate, just eye-ing those ponies of Lila.


Gina & Arianna.



1 comment:

trevor said...

Those Poppy McMuffins look so dang good right now!