Friday, June 4, 2010

911!

Thursday June 3, 2010

Its day 3 of selling and day 4 of being here and our 3rd move. Turns out there is a nicer hotel in town. We are booked for 7 nights here at the Hampton Inn. Hopefully this time we’ll stick with the plans. Don’t get me wrong, I’m perfectly happy with staying here. They have a great breakfast, hot chocolate 24/7 and homemade cookies in the lobby after 6pm. It's nicer and feels a bit safer then the creepy/scary, movie feeling of Days Inn, with the doors of the rooms facing the parking lot. And, to be honest, I went and bought sheets-to put over the bedspread, cause I didn't want Deacon to play on their bedspread. And I put one on their couch too. Terrible of me.

Thankfully they made it home safe yesterday…last night we had Josh over for dinner when the guys got home from selling. And he told me a frightening story.

He and Jason car pool to their neighborhood, since they are just a few blocks from each other. When the sun was setting Josh was driving past the projects on his way to pick up Jason; he said he saw some guys dancing around a car that was blaring music waving their hand guns above their heads. He immediately called 911 to report them. After the night before, with people telling Jason to hide, he decided he would stay north of the projects when it got dark. Good thinking. I am just glad they both made it back safe and sound!

1 comment:

The Danielson said...

We sure do miss you guys! Keep up the updates I enjoy reading them:)
Stay safe!