Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LOST


For the past 6 years Jason & I have dedicated our
time to a great TV series.
We anticipated Wednesday nights at 8. Even through school, we would get all our studying done or take breaks and rush home to watch. It would be the hot topic of conversations at church, at school, at play. We would have friends over for enchiladas and LOST.
And now it has come to an end.
For the season finale Jason and I got together with
Kevin & Heather Baker.
[The little ones were put to bed shortly after it started, we had to minimize all distractions.]
Earlier that day, I made a homemade yellow cake and with the help of my mom, Jason and Valerie we paid our final tribute to the show.


Although not completely satisfied with the ending {still lots of questions unanswered that we might just have to watch all the seasons again}, Jason & I thought it was a good finale.
Thank you to LOST and for the last 6 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad you guys got us hooked on that show! You will have to send those pics my way too. :)

trevor said...

That cake is dope! the first pic looks like Jason is praying. I was a bit upset with the last episode, maybe a bit sad that they are done filming...and i never did get on the show