Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers

This year was Jason’s first Fathers Day. {Unfortunately my Grandma passed away a few days prior to it and we flew to AZ for the funeral.} We were so bummed that we weren’t able to spend the day with Jason! Before left we insisted on taking him to dinner, his choice; we dinned at the Outback. We had a great dinner and enjoyed time together as a family.

Before we got married, I knew he’d be a good dad, as we have had Deacon he has made that even more apparent. I love to see them together, the smiles on both of their faces as I can see how much they love each other. We are so grateful for Jason in our lives, for the wonderful husband he is to me and fabulous dad he is to Deacon.

Happy Father’s Day Jason!

(Taken on Father's Day-so we could send a 'hello' to Jason)

And a Happy Fathers Day to our amazing dads..Marc & Kent! We love you guys! And are grateful for all you do/have done for us, for your examples & your love for us.

1 comment:

Arianna said...

aw he's getting to be so BIG!! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Hope your enjoying it :) love you!!