Wednesday, March 28, 2012


The other night, a Tuesday when we got to have Jason home with us, we had a great dinner together. After we ate, Deacon wanted some ice cream. We talked him into going outside and playing together while the sun was still shinning. Then we could have a treat. 
We had fun jumping on the trampoline, throwing the frisbee, kicking the soccer ball and swinging on the swing. But while we were swinging Deacon said he was ready for ice cream. We sarcastically told him, "go ahead Deacon, go get some." He ran right inside. He was gone for a little while and then Jason and I decided that we'd better check on him.
 I was walking up to the kitchen window and noticed that little guy had pushed a chair over to the island, had all the ice cream cones and all the ice cream out and was trying to find the ice cream scoop. Jason & I got a good kick out it. That guy never ceases to amaze us. 
{I quickly grabbed the camera to catch a few shots.}








{Then I had to go outside to get a shot of what I first saw as I walked up to check on him.}

 

No comments: