Monday, March 5, 2012

Thank you Pinterest...

Thank you for sharing other peoples creative ideas that I can steal to use as my own....

I now have a necklace holder...made from a rake I got on sale at the Goodwill for $2.50.

And I replaced my white board, {that I never really wrote on, just hung things on}, with this closet door I got at the D.I. for $8.00 for the pair. It needed a little tender loving care, so I spray painted it and antiqued it and now it hangs to hold our reminders. A much better replacement I think.


The other side of the closet door was painted white and is hanging in Deacons room to hold all of his art work.


2 comments:

Red Clover said...

Fun ideas! They look great.

Cheryl said...

Those look awesome! I am jealous of your closet doors...I have been wanting to do something like that.