Monday, March 12, 2012

Ouch!

We were all working in the garden today and I was bent over shoveling, Deacon was picking up mud balls with his little shovel and throwing them at the wall. Turns out he was much closer to me than I thought and after he threw a mud ball with his little shovel he wacked me in the head.
Accidentally.

It hurt.

SO bad.

I tried to shake it off, but when I felt blood running down my face, I kinda freaked out. I ran the hose over my head so Jason could see the damage (hence my hair all nasty looking) Thankfully it wasn't deep, so no stitches needed!
Just a nice headache for the remainder of the day.
And my sweet Deacon repeating over and over, "I sorry mommy!"

2 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

ouch! better your head then your face....right????

Morgan said...

I just found your blog! And I just started/updated mine. I miss you guys and Deacon is adorable!

Love you!

Morgan (Wright) Heyland