Thursday, March 22, 2012

Phone Memories.

I was looking through the pictures on my phone & realized I better download them our computer. And then I wanted to blog about them. So here are some pictures & memories captured over the last couple of months.

December 27th....Visit to Nonny & Poppys house with Kendal. Followed by a trip to Last Chance, Deacon was stoked to 'ride' the airplane.

January 2nd.... Stickers!
Deacon thinks its hilarious when his shirt has a hard time coming off his big noggin', he insisted on taking a picture and sending it to Daddy.

January 3rd... Someone stole my phone.

January 5th... Sparklers! Since Deacon missed out on New Years Eve, I let him have a chance to play with some sparklers. He was a little scared at first, until he realized he wouldn't get hurt. Then he wanted to watch them again and again and again.

January 11th... Yep, its comfortable.

January 19th... Pockets.
Jason was standing with his hands in his pockets, so of course Deacon had to do the same.

February 11th... Dave & Busters. We went to wish Acacia, a co-worker of Jason's, a Happy Birthday and stayed to play some games. Deacon liked it a whole lot more than the first time we went when he basically cried the whole time because it was too loud.

February 15th... Costco. Trying to keep him entertained while I finish picking up a few things.

February 17th... Friday Night Movie Night. We usually watch a movie on Friday nights, because by the end of the week I'm exhausted and just want to veg while watching a movie.

February 20th... Ikea. I had lots of errands to run that were running into his nap time. I kept him in his stroller as long as I could in Ikea while I was rushing through the store. I decided to let him out & walk around in the children's section of the store. He walked straight to the bed, got in, covered himself up and said, "I take a nap mom. Good Night."

It's never too early... later that day Deacon decided he wanted to play with water balloons. So, why not.

February 26th... Bunnies! Neil and Jen's rabbit had bunnies so Deacon got to hold one. He was a little skeptical. But the bunny was so sweet.

March 3rd... Cousin Time. We had the Holman's over for dinner, dessert and to go on a bike ride. Deacon loves to play with Victor.

Natalie and I have never looked like each other, except in this picture.

March 5th... Our Fireman. Grandma and Grandpa bought a little fire truck a few months back, and just hadn't had time to put it together so Jason and Deacon went over to set it up. He loved the final outcome. Now we just have to teach him more about steering.

March 7th... Target. We love that store and all the fun things they have there. Like this cute hat. Which we didn't buy cause I know he won't keep it on for more than 10 seconds at a time. Unless its cold outside. But that wont happen again until this coming December.


March 15th... I found him like this. He discovered he can tuck his legs in his shirt. Ha Ha.


1 comment:

Morgan said...

So I'm in the process of decorating my apartment and wish you were here! Your apartment in HI was adorable!! Please come to Provo and help! :)